SLAB LEAK DETECTION AND REPAIR
A slab leak, one which occurs in the foundation of your home, can cause structural-integrity problems and other damage which becomes worse as time passes.
Slab leaks aren’t always easy to determine, but can be indicated by a few signs:
- Your water heater is constantly running
- Unexplained spike in water bills
- Pooling water where it doesn’t belong
- Water-pressure decrease
- Mold, mildew or the smell of these
- Areas of the floor which are suddenly hot
Early identification and repair of a slab leak can prevent much more costly repairs down the road. Give Best Plumbing, Heating and Cooling a call before the problem gets worse.